This event will provide participants exclusive access to the most up-to-date and accurate legal trends in accessibility, including the 2021 results from across the country and expectations and projections for 2022. Trends to be discussed include exposure by industry, costs of non-compliance, and baseline compliance levels organizations should strive for as identified in recent litigation and settlement agreements. Participants will also learn how embracing ongoing enforcement activity as a catalyst for adopting accessibility best practices can benefit the organization’s bottom-line and relationship with its customers.
- Existing legal trends in digital accessibility lawsuits
- Projections for 2022 and the impact on the business/customer relationship
- Awareness of compliance baselines
- Types of lawsuits and how overlays are bypassed
- Customer touchpoints and how accessibility can be used to improve customer relationships
- Adopting and implementing accessibility best practices for stronger ROI